Check Out Some Easy Steps for Connecting HP Printer To Mac?
1. Download HP Printer Driver
- To download HP Printer drivers, go to your browser and reach out to the official HP page.
- Now, enter the name and model number of the printer in a search box and press the ‘Enter’ button.
- Look for the name of your printer and click the ‘Download’ option.
2. Install HP Drivers
- Go to the ‘Download’ folder for accessing the downloaded file.
- After that, you need to double-click on it and click ‘Yes’ to allow.
- Moreover, click a checkbox says ‘I agree to accept the license agreement’.
- After that, go with the ‘Install’ option and enter the correct username and password of your computer system.
- Click the ‘Install Software’ option and follow on-screen instructions to complete this installation process successfully.
3. How To Connect HP Printer To Mac?
Note: make sure this installation process is completed and follow these below steps very carefully:
- First of all, open the ‘Apple’ menu and go to ‘System Preferences’.
- After completion, choose from the options given as per your operating system.
- Besides, select your printer’s name and click ‘+’ sign for adding up the device.
- Click the ‘Continue’ option and choose ‘Print Using’ or ‘Use’ menu.
- Hereafter, you should opt for your printer’s name and click on the ‘Add’ option.
- Once done, just close each active window to complete this process.
Congratulations! Your printer is now able to print or scan flawlessly. Careful implementation of the above-mentioned procedure will surely assist you to successfully connect HP Printer To Mac. just in case you confront any technical flaws or snags regarding this procedure, get help from any reliable source. Here, anyone can recover guidance on a myriad of matters of your printing device.